Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 17 Asst Professor, Lecturer, Gynaecologist, MO, Principal, Town Planner in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – 3 year 2016
Last date to apply – 31/03/2016
Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Goa Public Service Commission (PSC).
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Total|
|I||Goa Medical College|
|II||Goa Dental College & Hospital|
Oral Medicine &
|III||Directorate of Health Services|
|IV||Captain of Ports|
|V||Town & Country Planning Department|
|01||Deputy Town Planner||03|
Total number of post – 17
Scale of Pay for Asst Professor, Lecturer, Gynaecologist, MO, Principal, Town Planner
- Assistant Professor Rs.15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs.6600/-
- Lecturer Rs.15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs.5400/-
- Junior gynaecologist Rs.15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs.5400/-
- Medical Officer Rs.15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs.5400/-
- Principal (Maritime School) Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.4600/-
- Dy. Town Planner Rs.15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs.5400/-
Age: Maximum 45 years (as on 31.03.2016).
Experience: In relevant fields.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Goa Public Service Commission (PSC)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Send the Envelope at :-
Goa Public Service Commission
EDC House, Block ‘C’, 1st Floor, Dada Vaidya Road,
Please share Goa PSC Recruitment 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.