Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 12 Manager, Dy & Sr Manager in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 31/03/2016
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Total|
(E&P – Geologist/
(Petrochemical – PADC/
Total number of post – 12
Scale of Pay for Manager, Dy & Sr Manager
- Senior Manager Rs.43,200/- to Rs.66,000/-
- Manager Rs.36,600/- to Rs.62,000/-
- Deputy Manager Rs.32,900/- to Rs.58,000/-
Age: Maximum 42 years (as on 31/03/2016).
- Senior Manager – M. Sc./M. Sc. Tech./M Tech in Geology/Applied Geology/Petroleum Geology from a recognized Institute/University in India or abroad, M. Sc. (Geophysics)/M. Tech. (Applied Geophysics) from a recognized University / Institute, BE, B.Tech or equivalent degree in Mechanical/ Petroleum Engineering from a recognized University /Institute, BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Petroleum Engineering/any other engineering discipline with relevant experience of working as a Reservoir Engineer OR Master’s degree in Geosciences (Geology / Applied Geology / Geophysics / Applied Geophysics) with relevant experience of working as a Reservoir Engineer, M.Tech, According the posts.
- Manager – Minimum BE/B.Tech in Plastics or Polymer Technology from a recognized University/Institute, MBA or equivalent Degree (Full-Time) from a recognized University / Institute. According the Posts.
- Deputy Manager – Graduate Degree in Polymer / Plastic Engineering or other Engineering Graduates with specialization in Plastic processing from a recognized University / Institute.
- Senior Manager – 14 years.
- Manager – 10 years.
- Deputy manager – 8 years.
- Written Test
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online Process,
How to Apply for Vacancy in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
|Key People||Mr. B. Ashok (Chairman)|
Please share Government of India -Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Job 2016 Apply Online update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.