Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 219 Technician ‘C’ & Stipendiary Trainee in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. -01/2016
Last date to apply -18/03/2016
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
|Sr. No.||Name of
|06||Computer Operator &
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II
|Sr. No.||Name of
Total number of post – 219
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Technician ‘C’ & Stipendiary Trainee
- Technician “B” Rs.5200 -20,200 GP Rs.2000/-
- Technician “C” Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2400/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years (as on 18.03.2016).
- Technician “C” – Minimum 60% marks (in aggregate) in HSC (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) or Minimum 60% marks (in aggregate) in SSC (Science & Maths)., ITI Certificate of not less than 1 year duration in respective trade (Draughtsman [Civil] / Mason / Welder / Painter / Draughtsman [Mechanical] / Computer Operator and Programming Assistant / Glass Blower / Boiler Attendant).
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II – ITI Certificate of not less than 2 year duration in respective trade (Electrician / Refrigeration & AC Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Electronics Mechanic / Fitter / Millwright Fitter / Machinist / Turner / Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance) OR ITI in the relevant trade of one year duration plus one year relevant experience after completion of the course., Minimum 60% marks (in aggregate) in HSC (Science stream) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics as subjects, Minimum 60% marks (in aggregate) in HSC (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) or Minimum 60% marks (in aggregate) in SSC (Science & Maths)., ITI Certificate of not less than 2 year duration in Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant).
- Technician “C” – 4 years of experience in the relevant trade after completion of the ITI course is mandatory.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II – ITI in the relevant trade of one-year duration plus one-year relevant experience after completion of the course.
- Written Test
- Trade Test
How to Apply for Vacancy in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
|Indira Gandhi Centre
for Atomic Research
|Director||Dr. S.A.V. Satya Murty|
Tamil Nadu, India
|Zip Code||603 102|
|Department of Atomic
Please share Government of India Job 2016 in IGCAR update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.