National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), Bhubaneswar posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 47 AGM, AM, JM, SM, DGM, GDMO, Manager & Sr MO in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration – 05/02/2016
Last date to apply online – 05/03/2016
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO).
|HRD & Administration||Deputy Manager (E-3) Manager (E-04)
& Assistant General Manager (E6)
|Rajbhasa||Junior Manager/ Assistant Manager||01|
|Public Relation &
|Mining Machinery||Dy. Manager||02|
|Medical Services||General Duty Medical Officer||08|
|Medical Services||Senior Medical officer|
Total number of post – 47
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for AGM, AM, JM, SM, DGM, GDMO, Manager & Sr MO
Age: 32 to 50 years (as on 24/11/2014)
Experience: work experience in relevant field, according to post.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
|SC & ST||Nil|
How to Apply for Vacancy in National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
- Send the hard copy of Application & Supporting Documents at :
Recruitment Cell, HRD Department,
National Aluminium Company Limited, NALCO Bhawan,
P/1, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar – 751013, Odisha
About the National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) is a Navratna CPSE under Ministry of Mines, Govt. of India. It was established on 7th January, 1981, with its registered office at Bhubaneswar. The Company is a group ‘A’ CPSE having integrated and diversified operations in mining, metal and power with sales turnover of Rs 7024 crore in financial year 2013-14. Presently, Government of India holds 80.93% equity of NALCO.
Please share Government of India NALCO Career 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.