National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Chandigarh Punjab posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 46 State Project Manager & District Manager in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration -08/02/2016
Last date to apply online – 15/02/2016
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
|Name of the post||Total|
|State Project Manager||02|
Total number of post – 46
Monthly Salary for State Project Manager & District Manager
- For State Project Manager Rs.41000/- per month
- For District Manager Rs.41000/- per month
Age: 24 to 35 years (as on 15/02/2016).
- For State Project Manager – Graduate with (CCC course of NIELIT (erstwhile DOEACC) OR Diploma / Certificate course in Computers / IT) OR b) Graduate with CS/IT as a subject OR c) BCA / BE / B.Tech
- For District Manager – Graduate with (CCC course of NIELIT (erstwhile DOEACC) OR Diploma / Certificate course in Computers / IT ) OR b) Graduate with CS /IT as a subject OR c) BCA / BE / B.Tech
Experience: 4 years work experience in relevant field, according to post.
- Merit basis
How to Apply for Vacancy in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
- National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT), formerly known as the DOEACC Society, is an autonomous scientific society of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the government of India. The Society is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. The NIELIT (National Institute of Electronic and Information Technology) Scheme, jointly developed by AICTE and DeitY, was launched in 1990 after detailed deliberations in a National Working Group. The objective of the scheme is to generate high quality man-power in the computer software and allied fields by utilising the expertise and facilities available with various institutions in the non-formal sector. NIELIT Society is the only professional examination body in India, which accredits Computer courses in ‘O’ , ‘A’ , ‘B’ & ‘C’ level approving institutes / organizations for conducting particular course, specializing in the non-formal sector of IT education and training.
Please share Government of India – NIELIT Chandigarh Jobs 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.