Employees State Insurance Corporation Haryana posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 133 Staff Nurse, Pharmacist OT Assistant & Other Post in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 06/01/2016
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Employees State Insurance Corporation.
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||UR||SC||OBC||Total|
|08||Cook/cook made/Masa lchi/Bearer||06||–||01||07|
|11||Medical Social Worker||01||–||–||01|
Total number of post – 133
Scale of Pay for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist OT Assistant & Other
- Staff Nurse Pay Band 2 – Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4600
- Occupational Therapist Pay Band 2 – Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) Pay Band 1 – 5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- OT Assistant Pay Band 1 – 5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
- Jr.Radiographer pay Band – 1 – Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
- Nursing Orderly Pay Band 1 (Rs.5200- 20200) +Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Dresser Pay Band 1 (Rs.5200- 20200) +Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Cook/cook made/Masa lchi/Bearer Pay Band 1 (Rs.5200- 20200) +Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Plaster Assistant Pay Band 1 (Rs.5200- 20200) +Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
- ECG Technician Pay Band 1 (Rs.5200- 20200) +Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Medical Social Worker Pay Band 1 (Rs.5200- 20200) +Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Jr.MRT Pay Band 1 (Rs.5200- 20200) +Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist Pay Band 1 (Rs.5200- 20200) +Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
Age: 18 to 37 years (as on 06/01/2016), according to post.
- Staff Nurse – Diploma in Nursing & Midwife or equivalent Qualification for male Nurse. 2. Registered Nurse with Nursing Council.
- Occupational Therapist – 12th pass / Sr. Secondary with Science. 2- Three Years Degree or Diploma Training Course in occupational Therapist from a Central/State Government/AICTE recognized Institutions. 3- Six months internship in the field
- Pharmacist (Allopathy) – Degree in Pharmacy/Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and qualified and registered as pharmacist under pharmacy Act 1948.
- OT Assistant – Senior Secondary/10+2 with Science or Equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with one Year experience in OT of a recognized Hospital.
- Jr. Radiographer – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board. Two years Diploma in Radiography from a Central/State Government/AICTE recognized Institution. Desirable- One year experience in Radiography Department of a recognized/registered Hospital
- Nursing Orderly – Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board. Elementary knowledge of 1st aid. One year experience in handling and dressing wounds in Govt. approved/registered Nursing Home/Hospital.
- Dresser – 10th pass.
- Cook/Cookman te/Masalchi/ Bearer – 10th pass.
- Plaster Assistant – 12th pass.
- ECG Technician – Graduate.
- Medical Social Worker – Degree/Diploma in Social Work from a Central govt/State Govt./AICTE recognized Institution
- Jr. MRT – 12th pass.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist – 10th pass.
Experience: work experience in relevant field, according to post.
- Written Test
|Gen & OBC||Rs.300/-|
|SC / ST||Nil|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by online mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Employees State Insurance Corporation
|Name of the Company||Employees State|
Latest News of Employees State Insurance Corporation
NEW DELHI: Nearly 65 per cent of posts in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) hospitals in Haryana and Gujarat are lying vacant as of December-end, the government said today.
In Haryana, of the 913 sanctioned posts in ESIC hospitals, 595 are yet to be filled, whereas in Gujarat 543 of 836 positions are vacant.
In Madhya Pradesh, 63 per cent of sanctioned positions is vacant (285 out 452); Jammu & Kashmir 56 per cent (77 out of 137); Punjab 53 per cent (233 out of 439); Kerala 41.4 per cent (518 out of 1,252); West Bengal 39 per cent (211 out of 542); Rajasthan 36 per cent (206 out of 573); and Bihar 41 per cent (44 out of 99).
“Yes. The Main reason for shortfall, includes non availability of adequate number of applicants for appointment to the posts of specialists/super-specialists in ESIC, high attrition rate in all cadres of doctors,” Minister of State for Labour and Employment Bandaru Dattatreya said in a written reply in Lok Sabha.
He was replying to a question whether there is a shortage of doctors including specialists and para-medical staff in hospitals run by ESIC.
On an average, a little over one-third of the posts is vacant in all states.Of the total sanctioned 12,487 positions in these states, 4,141 are vacant.
Dattatreya said government has been taking steps to fill up these positions, including conversion of 40 per cent posts of General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs) to senior residents and sanction of 10 additional posts of senior residents per 100 beds hospitals.The minister further said ESIC have tie-up arrangements with government and corporate hospitals on cashless basis to ensure that the health care services are not affected due to shortage of health professionals and medical equipment.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.