Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – RC/1304/2015
Commencement of online registration – 16/03/2016
Last date to apply – 31/03/2016
Date of Stenography Test/ Skill Test for both the Posts – 01/05/2016
Written Examination (Objective Type – MCQs) for the post of English Stenographer Grade-II – 01/05/02016
Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview) for the posts Private Secretary – July/August 2016
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of High Court of Gujarat.
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Total|
Total number of post – 36
Scale of Pay for Private Secretary & English Stenographer
- Private Secretary (Class-II) Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.4600/-
- English Stenographer Grade-II (Class-III) Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.4400/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 35 years (as on 02.03.2016).
- Private Secretary – Graduate from recognized University., Speed of 120 words per minute in English Short Hand., Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- English Stenographer Grade-II – Graduate from recognized University., Speed of 100 words per minute in English Short Hand., Knowledge of Computer Operation.
Computer: A Candidate must possess besides the prescribed qualifications:-
- CCC / CCC+ level Certificate, or Should have Degree/Diploma from any recognized University/ Educational Institution with computer as one of the Subjects, or Should have passed SSC or HSC examination from recognized School Board with Computer as one of the Subjects, or Courses prescribed by the Government.
- Stenographer Test
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Viva-Voca (Oral Interview)
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online Process.
How to Apply for Vacancy in High Court of Gujarat
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the High Court of Gujarat
|Gujarat High Court|
Please share Govt Jobs 2016 in High Court of Gujarat update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.