MSME Technology Development Centre, Firozabad, Uttar Pradesh posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 14 Technical Asst, Technologist & Others in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply -11/01/2016
MSME Technology Development Centre Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of MSME Technology Development Centre.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of post – 14
Scale of Pay for Technical Asst, Technologist & Others
- Glass Technologist – Rs.15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs.6600/-
- Combustion Engineer Rs.15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs.6600/-
- Pollution Control Officer Rs.15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs.6600/-
- Assistant Glass Technologist Rs.15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs.5400/-
- Librarian Rs.15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs.5400/-
- Technical Assistant (PTDU) Rs.15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs.4200/-
- Furnace Operator Rs.15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs.2000/-
- Technician (Physical Lab) Rs.15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs.2000/-
- Technician (Chemical Lab) Rs.15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs.2000/-
- Lower Division Clerk Rs.15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs.1900/-
Age: Miximum 40 years (as on 30.11.2015).
Education & Experience:
- Glass Technologist – Degree in Glass/Ceramic/Refractory/Silicate Technology from a recognized institute, Post Graduate in Glass/Silicate Technology, : 7 years experience in the manufacturing or quality control of glass in a reputed industry/organization.
- Combustion Engineer – Degree in Glass/Refractory/Ceramics/ Fuel Technology/ Combustion Engg. from a recognized University or equivalent, Post Graduate Qualification, 7 years experience in Glass Furnace Operation/ Maintenance/Construction.
- Pollution Control Officer – Degree in Mechanical/Production/Chemical/Glass/ Refractory/ Environmental Engineering or Technology with specialization in Environmental Pollution Control from a recognized University or equivalent., Post Graduate Course in relevant subjects, 3 years experience in Energy Audit/Management, Environmental Pollution Control in a reputed industry or organization.
- Assistant Glass Technologist – Degree in Glass/Ceramics/Silicate Technology from a recognized Institution, 5 years experience in glass industry/Educational Institution/Management.
- Librarian – B.LIB Sc, SLIC Degree from a recognized University with Diploma in Library Science, Computer Course from a recognized institute, 7 years experience in managing Library and computerized documentation.
- Technical Assistant (PTDU) – Graduate in Science from a recognized University or equivalent, 5 Years experience in the production of glass wares by mouth blown or semiautomatic press machine/Glass Tank Furnace operation/Glass batch melting.
- Furnace Operator – : ITI/Trade Certificate in the Glass blowing & Glass shaping machine/Furnace Operation from a recognized Institution, Experience in handling Glass ware pressing & shaping machine, glass blowing or furnace operation.
- Technician (Physical Lab) – Bachelor in Science from a recognized University or equivalent., Experience in testing of raw materials of glass and finished products.
- Technician (Chemical Lab) – Graduate in Science from a recognized University or equivalent., 2 Years Experience in the testing of glass wares and its raw materials or quality control in the production of glass wares.
- Lower Division Clerk – Higher Secondary/SSLC from a recognized institution, Knowledge of English and Hind/local language. Typing at a speed of 30 WPM., Experience in line.
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Demand Draft/ Postal Order in favor of “Principal Director – Centre for the Development of Glass Industry” payable at “Firozabad”.
How to Apply for Vacancy in MSME Technology Development Centre
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD/IPO
- Send the Envelope at :-
Principal Director, MSME – Technology Development Centre (Centre for the Development of Glass Industry), A-1/1, Industrial Area, Jalesar Road,
Firozabad – 283 203 (UP)
About the MSME Technology Development Centre
|MSMS Technology Development|
Centre, Firozabad, UP
Please share Govt Jobs in UP – MSME Tool Room, Firozabad For 14 Technical Asst, Technologist & Other Post update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.