Gujarat Prisons Department posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 35 Knitting Asst, Carpentry Teacher & Others in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply -10/10/2015
Gujarat Prisons Dept Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of post, Serial Number, number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Gujarat Prisons Dept.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of posts – 35
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
- Visit on Website & see the notification.
Age : 30 years (as on 10.10.2015)
Method of Selection
- Please See the Notifiction.
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Send the Envelope at :-
Police Director General & Inspector General;s Office,
Jail Building, Near Subhash Bridge Circle, Amdavad – 380 027
Achievements of Gujarat Prisons Dept:
- Government purchasing policy of 1997 tara 8/08/2003 has been modified in favor of the circular, according to which the government has invited tenders, except for the gel product.40, 000 / – can be purchased without limit. Due to the favorable changes in other government departments and private orders has also increased. Accordingly, Rs .7.04 crore in the year 2009-the 010 is produced, the year 2010 in the 011 Rs 2011-2012 and Rs .7.49 and .8.67 crore is the product is produced.
- Aug .01 / 01/003 from the inmate welfare fund scheme has been launched, under which a prisoner canteen facilities, as well as manage welfare activities, Has come. Needy prisoners, Glasses, Dentures, things like medicines are made available, and Volleyball, chess, carom and books are also available
Latest News of Gujarat Prisons Department :
In 1975, a Tamilian disguised as a Sardar landed up at Ahmedabad Railway Station to escape from the central government. They were met and escorted to a safe house by a 25-year-old who once sold tea on that station’s platform. Freeze that moment in history — Narendra Modi escorting Subramanian Swamy to his safe house — and contrast it to today. What a long way we have come. This is the Emergency began with the filling up of jails. “The number of those in Indira Gandhi’s prisons during the Emergency,” writes Kapoor, “far exceeded the total number jailed during the 1942 Quit India Movement.” This included not just those in the opposition parties but also potential opponents within her own party plus whoever they damn well felt like. (“The entire Sanskrit department of Delhi University was sent to prison.”) Personal vendettas were quickly settled, and torture was common in jails. The exploits of Sanjay Gandhi and his coterie were particularly shameful, such as the millions of forced sterilisations he caused.
Hope you found this news helpful for your career, please help your friends to find this news by sharing it with them over social networking websites like Facebook.