Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Bangalore posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 36 Diploma, Technician Trainee (SRD for PWD) in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – HAL/HR/36(98)-SRD/2015
Last date to apply – 15/10/2015
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
(A) Posts in the Executive Cadre :
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
(B) Posts in the Non – Executive Cadre :
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
Total number of posts – 36
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
Engineer (Grade II) Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/-
Assistant HR Officer (Grade-I) Rs. 12,600 – 32,500/-
Diploma Trainee (Channel D) Rs. 11,050 – 28,970/-
Technician Trainee (Channel C) Rs. 10,750 – 27,670/-
Technician Trainee (Channel B) Rs. 10,400 – 25,640/-
Admin./ Commercial/ Accounts Trainee (Channel D) Rs. 11,050 – 28,970/-
Admin./ Commercial/ Accounts Trainee (Channel C) Rs. 10,750 – 27,670/-
Hindi Translator/ Hindi Typist Trainee (Channel C) Rs. 10,750 – 27,670/-
Age : Maximum 41 years (as on
- Engineer (Grade II) – Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering, Mechanical & Production Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation, Electronics & Communication Instruentation & Control, Computer Science, Computer Engineering & Information Technology, Information Science & Technology, Computer Systems, Engineering.
- Assistant HR Officer (Grade-I) – Graduate, Post Graduation, Diploma, MBA.
- Diploma Trainee (Channel D) – Diploma in Engineering, Technology in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil.
- Technician Trainee (Channel C) – ITI + NAC/ ITI + NCTVT, 10th pass.
- Technician Trainee (Channel B) – ITI after 10th pass in the Trades of Turner/ Grinder/ Machinist/ Fitter/ Painter.
- Admin./ Commercial/ Accounts Trainee (Channel D) – MA, M.Sc, M.Com, Typing, PC Operations, Graduate, Diploma in Commercial & Computer Practice.
- Admin./ Commercial/ Accounts Trainee (Channel C) – 12th pass, Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Administration/ Management/ Computer Applications with certificate of proficiency in Typing/ Stenography/ PC Operations.
- Hindi Translator/ Hindi Typist Trainee (Channel C) – 12th pass, Graduate in Hindi.
Experience : In Relevant Posts.
Method of Selection
- Written Test
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Send the Envelope at :-
Senior Manager (HR)
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Corporate Office, 15/1 Cubbon Road
Bangalore – 560 001
About of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited :
Vigilance in HAL, the CBI model recommended the Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) was established in pursuant to the 1969 constitution.During 1998, the vigilance department more effective, reliable and quick to make with a view, based on the recommendations of the Public Enterprises Department security department was separated and set up.
HAL officials and employees of the graft has sufficient strength. Vigilance officers and employees of the corporate office in Bangalore HAL positioned CVO report HAL spread across the country in all divisions posted.plays an important role. Vigilance in the company’s anti-corruption work of the pioneers.Preventive and punitive vigilance department primarily focuses on the role. Another part spy / surveillance. Plugging loopholes in the anti-corruption measures preventive vigilance system, simplification of rules and procedures, and education to create awareness on the feeling, which is a proactive approach. Punitive vigilance is engaged in corrupt activities, which deals with disciplinary action against employees.
Latest News of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited :
On Monday, the Cabinet allocated high tension lines passing through the transfer of land to afford deciding Tumakūru district Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) manufacturing plant cleared the last obstacle. However, separate figures for the cost of transfer lines with the Cabinet attempts to mislead authorities allegedly earned the wrath of the CM Siddaramaiah.
Briefing the cabinet on June 26, 2014 Department of Energy Transfer cost was pegged at Rs.5.69 crore; He also influential Cabinet decision issued an official order. However, a year June 15 2015, the same officials who left shocked HAL is estimated to cost a whopping Rs.60.43 crore to be. This huge transfer of State urged the government to bear the cost. In the case before the Cabinet for final approval on Monday was stationed, and invited the wrath of the chief differences in figures.
News Credit : bangaloremirror.com
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.