High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 28 Translator, Jr Office Asst, Driver, Clerk/ Proof Reader in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. -HHC/Admn.2(21)/82-V-
Commencement of online registration -29/02/2016
Last date to apply -16/03/2016
Last date for send the hardcopy – 22/03/2016
High Court of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of High Court of Himachal Pradesh.
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Total|
|03||Junior Office Assistant (Class-III)||16|
Total number of post – 28
Scale of Pay for Translator, Jr Office Asst, Driver, Clerk/ Proof Reader
- Translator (Class-III) Rs.10,300 – 34,800 GP Rs.4400/-
- Clerk/Proof Reader (Class-III) Rs.10,300 – 34,800 GP Rs.3200/-
- Junior Office Assistant (Class-III) Rs.5910 – 20,200 GP Rs.1950/-
- Driver (Class-III) Rs.5910 – 20,200 GP Rs.2000/-
- Driver (Class-III) Rs.235/- per day.
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 45 years (as on 29.02.2016).
Education & Experience:
- Translator (Class-III) – The candidate must be a Graduate with 50% marks in English and also having studied Hindi as subject at the Graduation Level, Urdu or Punjabi in matriculation examination.
- Clerk/Proof Reader (Class-III) – Possessing Graduation degree from a recognized University.
- Junior Office Assistant (Class-III) – B.Tech in Computers or I.T. or Electronics & Communication Engineering/ MCA/ B.Sc.(IT)/ PGDCA or equivalent. OR +2 or equivalent qualification + BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)., Matriculation + Polytechnic Diploma in Computers or I.T. or Electronics., Diploma.
- Driver (Class-III) – Matriculation and must possess a valid driving licence to drive the light Motor Vehicles (Transport) or Medium or Heavy (Transport) vehicles and possess such other qualification as may be prescribed by Hon’ble the Chief Justice., 03 years to drive the Light Motor Transport Vehicle or Medium or Heavy Vehicles (Transport).
- Driver (Class-III) – Matriculation and must possess a valid driving licence to drive the light MotorVehicles (Transport) or Medium or Heavy (Transport) vehicles and possess such other qualification as may be prescribed by Hon’ble the Chief Justice. 03 years to drive the Light Motor Transport Vehicle or Medium or Heavy Vehicles (Transport).
- Written Test
| General or
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online Process.
How to Apply for Vacancy in High Court of Himachal Pradesh
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
- Send the Envelope at :-
‘The Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla – 171001’
About the High Court of Himachal Pradesh
|High Court of
|Location||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
Please share High Court of HP, Shimla Online Notification 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.