Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Shimla posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to APPLY ONLINE for the posts of 31 Lecturer, Law Officer & Assistant District Attorney in 2018.
Directly Goto: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – 08/2018
Date of advertisement – 02/05/2018
Commencement of online registration – 02/05/2018
Last date to apply – 21/05/2018
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Into the table below you can see the Exam Name, Sr. No., name of the post, and then, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
Assistant District Attorney
Total number of post – 31
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Lecturer, Law Officer & Assistant District Attorney
- Sr. No. 1 – Rs. 10,300 – 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5,000/- & Rs. 21,625 P.M.
- Sr. No. 2 – Rs. 10,300 – 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5,000/- & Rs. 14,700/- P.M.
- Sr. No. 3 – Rs. 25000/- P.M.
Age: As on 01/01/2018.
- Sr. No. 1 – 45 years and below.
- Sr. No. 2 – 18 to 45 years.
- Sr. No. 3 – 35 years and below.
Education & Experience:
- Sr. No. 1 – Master Degree in Sanskrit subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized
Indian University & M. Phil. (Sanskrit) or Ph.D. degree or equivalent degree from any recognized University.
- Sr. No. 2 – A Professional Degree in Law from a recognized University or its equivalent with At least 5 years experience as an Advocate.
- Sr. No. 3 – A Professional Degree in Law from a recognized University or its equivalent with At least 2 years experience as an Advocate.
- Screening Test
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
|General & Other Residents||Rs. 400/-|
|SC / ST / OBC of Himachal Pradesh||Rs. 100/-|
|PH / Ex-Serviceman of Himachal Pradesh||No Fee|
Note* – Payment should be made through e-Challan or through e-Payment option by using Debit or Credit Card of any Bank.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
Please share Himachal Pradesh PSC Invite Online Application 2018 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.