Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 42 Assistant Professor, Senior Planning Draughtsman, Company Secretary & Others in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. -2/2016
Date of advertisement -12/02/2016
Last date to apply -14/03/2016
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
|Name of the post||Total|
| Assistant Professor
| Senior Planning
| Assistant Engineer
|Archi (Tibetan Chikitsa)||03|
|Medical officer (Dental)||02|
Total number of post – 42
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for 42 Assistant Professor, Senior Planning Draughtsman, Company Secretary & Various
Age: 18 to 45 years (as on 14/03/2016)
Education: MBBS+MD/MS in relevant Medical discipline for S.N 01, Engineering degree of Diploma for Assistant engineer in relevant discipline and BDS degree for Dental medical officer and MBA in finance or M.com for Finance and Account Manager more details visit notification.
Experience: Work experience in relevant field, according to post.
- Written Test
| SC. of H.P. /S.T
of H.P. /O.B.C of H.P.
|Ex-Servicemen of H.P||No Fee|
Note* – The application fee should by paid by e-Challan or through e-Payment option.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Articles 315 to 323 in Part XIV  of the Constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State.The same set of Articles (i.e., 315 to 323 in Part XIV) of the Constitution also deal with the composition, appointment and removal of members,power and functions and independence of a Public Service Commission.Union Public Service Commission to conduct examinations for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters.State Public Service Commission in every state to conduct examinations for recruitment to state services and to advice the governor on disciplinary matters.
Please share HPPSC Notification 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.