Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 25/04/2016
ICAR – Central Institute of Fisheries Technology Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of ICAR – Central Institute of Fisheries Technology.
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Total|
Total number of post – 11
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Lower Division Clerk
- Visit on website & please check the notification.
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 27 years (as on 25.04.2016).
Education: 12th pass, Typing Knowledge.
- Written Test
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of ICAR Unit CIFT payable at Cochin.
How to Apply for Vacancy in ICAR – Central Institute of Fisheries Technology
- For more details like application form, pay scale & other information refer the Employment News Paper No. 10 dated from – 26.03.2016 to 01.04.2016.
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD/Bank Challan/IPO
- Send the Envelope at :-
Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT),
CIFT Junction, Matsyapuri PO,
Cochin – 682 029
Please share ICAR- Central Institute of Fisheries Technology update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.