Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), Betul, Madhya Pradesh posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 77 Anganwadi Worker & Assistant in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 11/02/2016
Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS).
|Name of the post||Total|
Total number of post – 77
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Anganwadi Worker & Assistant
- As per Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) norms.
Age: 18 to 45 years as on 11/02/2016.
- Merit basis
How to Apply for Vacancy in Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at:-
Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS),
Office, Near Bus Station, Kothibajar Betul,
Madhya Pradesh Pin – 460001
About the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS)
- Integrated Child Development Services is an Indian government welfare program which provides food, preschool education which provides food, preschool education and primary food, preschool education, and primary healthcare to children under 06 years of age and their mothers
- The widespread network of ICDS has an important role in combating malnutrition especially for children of weaker groups.
Please share ICDS, Betul Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.