Bharat Electronics Limited (A Navaratna Company), Pune Unit posted a recruitment advertisement at to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 15 vacancy for Deputy Engineer (Electronics and Mechanical) in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – PN/18601/EST/2015-16
Last date to apply – 09-12-2015
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Bharat Electronics Limited.
|Name of the Post||Total|
| Deputy Engineer|
Total number of post – 15
Scale of Pay for Deputy Engineer
- Grade & Pay Scale – E-II Grade & Rs. 16400-3%-40500
+ admissible allowance as per company rules.
Nationality : Indian
Age : 18 to 28 years (as on 01-11-2015).
Note* – Upper age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD
candidates will be as per Govt guidelines.
- Deputy Engineer (Electronics) – First Class – BE / B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication from any recognized University or Institution.
- Deputy Engineer (Mechanical ) – First Class – BE / B.Tech in Mechanical from any recognized
University or Institution.
Experience : One year experience in relevant field – given preference.
- Written Test
|Gen / OBC||500/-|
|SC / ST||No Fee|
Note* – The payment should be made by Demand Draft drawn on any scheduled bank (preferably SBI) in favour of Bharat Electronics Limited payable at Pune.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Bharat Electronics Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at :-
Deputy General Manager (HR & A),
Bharat Electronics Limited, NDA Road,
Pashan, Pune – 411021, Maharashtra
About the Bharat Electronics Limited
History : The Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was started at Bangalore, India, by the Indian Government under the Ministry of Defence in the year of 1954 to make the specialized electronic equipment for the Indian Defence services. Over the years, the BEL has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers diverse filled in Indian and abroad. The Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India.
Vision : To be a world-class enterprise in professional electronics.
Mission : To be customer focused, globally competitive company in defence electronics and in other chosen area of professional electronics, through quality, technology and innovation.
|Full Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Owner||Government of India|
|Industry||Aerospace and Defence|
|Founded||1954 at Bangalore,|
|Headquarter||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Headquarter Address||Bharat Electronics Limited|
Outer Ring Road, Nagavara,
Bangalore – 560045
|Key People||Mr. S. K. Sharma|
(Chairman and MD)
|Products||Avionics, Radars, Weapon Systems,|
C4I Systems, Electronics Voting Machines etc.
|Revenue||Rs. 70.93 billion in 2015|
|Number of Employees||9952 (March 2014)|
Latest News of Bharat Electronics Limited
- BEL Setting Up Defence Systems Integration Unit in Andhra – Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar lays the foundation stone of BEL’s Defence Systems Integration Complex in Andhra Pradesh.
- BEL contributes Rs. 86.27 lakhs to cyclone relief in AP – Bengaluru, April 28, 2015: BEL has contributed Rs. 86.27 lakhs to cyclone relief work in areas of Andhra Pradesh affected by Cyclone Hudhud.
- CSR: BEL constructs Burns ward for Udupi district hospital – Bengaluru, April 18, 2015: BEL has constructed a Burns ward above the Geriatric ward of the District Hospital, Udupi, as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities.
- New GMs take charge at BEL – Bengaluru, April 16, 2015: Two new General Managers (GMs) have taken charge at BEL. They are Mr B S Ravi, GM (Military Radar)/BEL-Bengaluru, and Mrs Shikha Gupta, GM (Strategic Planning)/BEL-Corporate Office.
News credit : www.bel-india.com
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.