Institute of Mineral & Materials Technology Bhubaneswar Odisha posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 39 PA, Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow & RA in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – No.RDPD/P29/2016
Date of interview – 08th, 09th, 10th, and 11th Mar 2016
Institute of Mineral & Materials Technology Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Institute of Mineral & Materials Technology.
|Name of the post||Post|
|Junior Research Fellow||05|
|Senior Research Fellow/SPF||04|
Total number of post – 39
Monthly Salary for PA, Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow & RA
- For-PA-II (one) Rs.12000/-
- For-RA-1 (one) Rs.36000/-
- For- PAs (one) Rs.25000/-
- For – PA-I(two)-10000/-
- For – SPF(Two)-Rs.18000/-
- For – Senior Research Fellow – Rs.28000/-
- For PA-III – Rs.14000/-
- For – Junior Research Fellow – Rs.25000/-
- For – Junior Research Fellow Rs.16000/- (according to post)
Age: 25 to 35 years (as on 08th, 09th, 10th, and 11th Mar 2016)
Experience: Work experience in relevant field, according to post.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Institute of Mineral & Materials Technology
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Date of Interview – 08th, 09th, 10th, and 11th Mar 2016
- Venue at:-
CSIR-Institute of Minerals & Materials
Technology, Acharya Vihar P.O. RRI.
Bhubaneswar -751013. Odisha. India
About the Institute of Mineral & Materials Technology
- Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT), (formerly, Regional Research Laboratory, Bhubaneswar) is an advanced research institute in the field of mineralogy to materials engineering, established in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It was established in 1964 by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. The main focus area of research of IMMT is mining and mineral/bio-mineral processing, metal extraction and materials characterization, process engineering, industrial waste management, pollution monitoring and control, marine and forest products development, utilization of medicinal and aromatic plants, colloids and Materials Chemistry and environmental sustainability. Prof. Barada Kanta Mishra is the Director of this Institute at present where 140 scientists are working towards nation building programme.
Please share Institute of Mineral & Materials Technology Bhubaneswar Interview 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.