Jammu & Kashmir Khadi and Village Industries Board (JKKVIB) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 101 Jr Supervisor, JA/ Record Keeper, Accounts Asst & Others in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – KVIB/01 of 2016
Date of advertisement – 08/10/2016
Last date to apply – 25/10/2016
Jammu & Kashmir Khadi and Village Industries Board (JKKVIB) Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Jammu & Kashmir Khadi and Village Industries Board (JKKVIB).
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Total|
|04||Assistant Executive Officers/
|05||Field Publicity Officer||01|
|07||Junior Statistical Assistant||08|
Total number of post – 101
Scale of Pay for Jr Supervisor, JA/ Record Keeper, Accounts Asst & Others
- Sr. No. 01 to 03 Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.4800/-
- Sr. No. 04 Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.4300/-
- Sr. No. 05 Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.4200/-
- Sr. No. 06 Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2800/-
- Sr. No. 07 Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2400/-
- Sr. No. 08 to 09 Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.1900/-
- Sr. No. 10 & 11 Rs.4440 – 7440 GP Rs.1300/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years (as on 01.01.2016).
- Written Test
- Viva – Voce /Interview
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Bank Draft/ Bankers Cheque drawn in favor of J&K Khadi and Village Industries Board payable at Srinagar.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Jammu & Kashmir Khadi and Village Industries Board (JKKVIB)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD/Bank Cheque
- Send the Envelope at :-
The office of Administrative Officer,
J&K Khadi and Village Industries Board,
Old Secretariat, Srinagar-190001
Please share JKKVIB Recruitment 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.