Kolkata Port Trust posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 272 General Equipment Operator & Supervisor in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 15/03/2016
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Kolkata Port Trust.
|Sr. No.||Name of posts||Total|
Total number of post – 272
Monthly Salary for General Equipment Operator & Supervisor
- General Equipment Operator Rs.17,900/-
- Supervisor 24,000/-
Age: Minimum 25 years (as on 01.02.2016).
- General Equipment Operator – Must have passed Class-VIII. Must possess a Heavy Motor Vehicle driving license issued by the Appropriate Authority. Must be able to operate payloaders / Dumpers / Bulldozers / Excavators and be able to attend to minor faults and identify defects and faults and have knowledge of relevant safety rules.
Desirable/ Optional: Preferably, Madhyamik Pass with national Trade Certificate in Mechanical / Fitter / Electrician / Wireman / Mechanic (MV) / Mechanic (Diesel) trade.
Experience: Minimum 4 years of experience of working for similar operations. Preference will be given to those candidates who have experience of handling Dry Bulk Cargo at HDC under different organizations authorized by KoPT for such operations.
- Supervisor – Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent.
Desirable/ Optional: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Technical School or College.
Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in dry bulk cargo handling operations. Preference will be given to those candidates who have experience of handling Dry Bulk Cargo at HDC under different organizations authorized by KoPT for such operations.
- Based on valid reference
How to Apply for Vacancy in Kolkata Port Trust
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Send the Envelope at :-
Senior Deputy Manager(P&IR), Haldia Dock Complex, Jawahar Tower Building, Haldia Township, Purba Medinipur, PIN-721607
About the Kolkata Port Trust
|Kolkata Port Trust|
Please share Job at Kolkata Port Trust 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.