Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – 03/2015
Date of advertisement – 18/12/2015
Last date to apply – 20/01/2016
Zoological Survey of India Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Zoological Survey of India.
|Name of the post||Total|
|Junior Research Fellow||11|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||05|
Total number of post – 16
Monthly Salary for Junior Research Fellow & Post Doctoral Fellow
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.12000/- + Admissible HRA (As per rules)
- Post Doctoral Fellow – Rs.36000/-+Admissible HRA per month.
Age: 28 to 35 years (as on 20/01/2016)
Education: For Junior Research Fellow – Post Graduation in Zoology / Life Sciences with Zoology as a major subject in undergraduate/post graduate course from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks.
For Doctoral Fellow – Ph.D or equivalent degree in Zoology / Life Science from a recognized University in India and having 3 years of research / teaching experience from recognized University.
Experience: Work experience in relevant field.
|SC & ST||Rs.100|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Bank Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order in favour of the Accounts Officer, pay and Accounts Officer (BSI/ZSI), 234/04, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata – 20
How to Apply for Vacancy in Zoological Survey of India
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at:-
Zoological Survey of India, M-Block,
New Alipore, Kolkata – 70 053
About the Zoological Survey of India
|Name of the Company||Zoological Survey of India|
|Formation||July 01, 1916, 99 years ago|
|Location||West Bengal, India|
|Parent organisation||Ministry of Environment,|
forest and Climate Change (India)
Latest News of Zoological Survey of India
- Indian Postal Service launches stamp to celebrate 100 years of Zoological Survey of India –
- Minister of Communications and Information Technology, Ravi Shankar Prasad, recently announced that the India Posts would soon launch a series of postal stamps to celebrate the rich biodiversity of India’s flora and fauna. Union Minister of Environment, Prakash Javadekar, was also present at the ceremony.The stamp will also celebrate the centenary anniversary of the Zoological Survey of India (ZSI). The ZSI was founded on July 1 in 1916 under the British rule. The organisation has been instrumental in protecting and conserving the animals and birds of India for the last 99 years.
Please share Job at Kolkata in Zoological Survey of India on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.