Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 31 Assistant Engineer in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Date of advertisement -03/02/2016
Commencement of online registration – 04/02/2016
Last date to apply – 26/02/2016
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited.
|Name of the post||UR||ST||SC||OBC||Total|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||15||11||04||01||31|
Total number of post – 31
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Assistant Engineer
- As per MPMaKVVCL norms.
Age: 21 to 30 years (as on 01/02/2016)
Education: BE (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics) or equivalent qualification from recognized university
- Online Test
|Gen & OBC||Rs.2560/-|
|SC & ST||Rs.2260/-|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by online mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
- Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) was incorporated as a wholly owned Government Company on 31st May 2002, under the Companies Act 1956, the same has been notified vide order No. 5555/RS/4/13/2001 dated 1st July, 2002 of the Government of Madhya Pradesh. The Company undertakes the activities of distribution and retail supply in the areas covered by the Commissionaires of Bhopal, Hoshangabad, Gwalior and Chambal. The Company obtained certificate of commencement of business on 16th July 2002 from Registrar of Companies, Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh, Gwalior.Subsequently vide Government of Madhya Pradesh notification No. 3679/FRS/18/13/2002 dated 31.05.2005, the Company has been provided functional autonomy with effect from 01.06.2005. The CIN Number of Company is U40109MP2002SGC015119. The Government of Madhya Pradesh vide its order no. 2671/12/13 dated 29th March, 2012 had transferred all the shares of the Company to M. P. Power Management Company Limited and subsequently our Company is now a subsidiary of M. P. Power Management Company Limited, Jabalpur.
Please share Job in Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.