Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the post of 251 Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration – 05/02/2016
Last date to apply online – 04/03/2016
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
|Name of the post||Total|
| Assistant District Public|
Total number of post – 251
Scale of Pay for Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer
- Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.3600/-
Age: 18 to 40 years (as on 01.01.2016)
- Online Examination
|Gen & OBC||Rs.600/-|
|SC & ST||Rs.1200/-|
Note* – The application fee should by paid by Through Kiosk or Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Articles 315 to 323 in Part XIV of the Constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State. the Union a Public Service Commission for each State. The same set of Articles of the Constitution also deal with the Composition.
Please share Job in Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.