Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. -01/Examination/2016
Date of advertisement -19/02/2016
Last date to apply – 04/04/2016
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
|Name of the post||Total|
Total number of post – 2371
Scale of Pay for Assistant Professor
- Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6000/-
Age: 21 to 40 years (as on 01/01/2017)
Education: Applicants Completed masters degree or Post graduation in relevant specialization from any approved Institution/University with minimum aggregate of marks are eligible to apply for this advertisement. Post wise academic qualification information has clearly mentioned in the advertisement file.
Experience: work experience in relevant field.
- Online Written Test
|SC, ST OBC & PwD||Rs. 600/-|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by online mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Articles 315 to 323 in Part XIV  of the Constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State.The same set of Articles (i.e., 315 to 323 in Part XIV) of the Constitution also deal with the composition, appointment and removal of members,power and functions and independence of a Public Service Commission.Union Public Service Commission to conduct examinations for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters.State Public Service Commission in every state to conduct examinations for recruitment to state services and to advice the governor on disciplinary matters.
Please share Job in Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.