Odisha Public Service Commission posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 77 Forest Ranger & Group-B Post in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration – 15/02/2016
Last date to application – 14/03/2016
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Odisha Public Service Commission.
Name of the post – Forest Ranger & Group-B Post
|Category||Total Vacancy positon||B.Sc (Forestry)||other than|
Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry
|Scheduled Tribe||57 (19-w)||29 (19-w)||28 (09-w)|
|Scheduled Caste||20 (O6-w)||10 (03-w)||10(03-w)|
Details of OPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2016
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of posts||Forest Ranger|
|Number of posts||77|
Total number of post – 77
Scale of Pay for Forest Ranger & Group-B Post
- Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800+Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
Age: Candidates should have age limit between 21 to 37 years as on 4600/-
Education: Applying candidates must have Graduation degree from a recognized university with certification of Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Zoology
- Written examination
- Physical test
- Viva Voce Test
How to Apply for Vacancy in Odisha Public Service Commission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form
About the Odisha Public Service Commission
- Articles 315 to 323 in Part XIV  of the Constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State.The same set of Articles (i.e., 315 to 323 in Part XIV) of the Constitution also deal with the composition, appointment and removal of members,power and functions and independence of a Public Service Commission.Union Public Service Commission to conduct examinations for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters.State Public Service Commission in every state to conduct examinations for recruitment to state services and to advice the governor on disciplinary matters.
Please share Job in Odisha Public Service Commission 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.