Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – IIE-09/628/OSSC
Date of advertisement – 20/02/2016
Commencement of online registration – 25/02/2016
Last date to apply – 24/03/2016
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
|Name of the post||Total|
|Vital Statistics Clerk||106 (UR-53,SEBC -12,
SC-17 & ST -24)
Total number of post – 106
Scale of Pay for Vital Statistics Clerk
- Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Age: 21 to 32 years (as on 01/01/2016).
Education: Candidates must have passed 12th pass or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board/University or institutions with Knowledge in basic Computer skill. for posts wise qualification & others eligibility criteria Details refer official notification.
- Written Test
|Gen & OBC||Rs.100/-|
|ST & ST PwD||Nil|
Note* – The application fee should by paid by online mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C posts in the State cadre (as against District cadre) as may be scheduled in the OSSC Rules, 1993. There are some 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government to which recruitment is made through this Commission. .The Commission’s office is located at Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054.The Commission is headed by the Chairman, and in addition it comprises of a Member. They are appointed by the Government, and are governed by Rules regulating their recruitment and conditions of service. The Commission is accountable to the General Administration Department of Government in administrative and financial matters. Secretary is the Head of Office; and assisting him are the Joint Secretary / Addl. Secretary, Under Secretary, Accounts Officer, and the Special Officer. Chairman is vested with the authority to dispose of matters pertaining to discharge of the Commission’s mandate, and its smooth functioning.By end of the year, 2012 the Commission has carried out 153 cases of recruitment, and selected and sponsored suitable candidates for appointment against 6317 number of posts in all.
Please share Job in Odisha Staff Selection Commission 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.