Mumbai Port Trust posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 19 Jr.Engineer, Asst. Executive Engineer & Accounts Officer in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration –05/02/2016
Last date to apply –22/02/2016
Last date of payment of Intimation charges/ Application fees – 22/02/2016
Date for Online Examination at Mumbai – Date, Time and venue details will be given in Admit Card.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Mumbai Port Trust.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
|01||Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I||02|
|02||Assistant Executive Engineer
|04||Accounts Officer Gr-I||04|
|01||Junior Engineer Gr-III (T/E)||01|
|04||Junior Engineer Gr-IV||01|
Total number of post – 19
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Jr.Engineer, Asst. Executive Engineer & Accounts Officer
- Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I Rs.20,600 – 46,500/-
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical) Rs.20,600 – 46,500/-
- Assistant Estate Manager Gr-I Rs.20,600 – 46,500/-
- Accounts Officer Gr-I Rs.20,600 – 46,500/-
- Assistant Security Officer Rs.16,400 – 40,500/-
- Junior Engineer Gr-III (T/E) Rs.19,100 – 51,110/-
- Junior Engineer Gr-III (Mech) Rs.19,100 – 51,110/-
- Junior Engineer Gr-III (Elect) Rs.19,100 – 51,110/-
- Junior Engineer Gr-IV Rs.17,700 – 44,600/-
Age: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 years (as on 01.02.2016).
- Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I – A degree from a recognized University.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical) – Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution., Degree or equivalent in Electrical/ Electronics & Communications Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Assistant Estate Manager Gr-I – Degree with a Post Graduate degree/diploma in Architecture/Town and Country Planning or degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/institution or Corporate membership of Institution of Surveyor (India).
- Accounts Officer Gr-I – Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.
- Assistant Security Officer – A degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Law of a recognized university and ability to speak, read and write Marathi, Hindi and English., Additional Qualification such as ‘B’ and ‘C’ Certificates of the National Cadet Corps and /or work/service experience with the Police or as Short Service Commissioned Officer or with the CISF or Railway Protection Force or in Border Security Force is desirable.
- Junior Engineer Gr-III (T/E) – A Diploma in Electronics/Electrical /Telecommunication/ Networking/ Computer Technology by the State Board of Technical Education.
- Junior Engineer Gr-III (Mech) – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (obtained after passing course of not less than three years duration) from recognized University or Institute., First Class Electrical Supervisor’s certificate of competency issued by State Government or Union territory.
- Junior Engineer Gr-III (Elect) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Junior Engineer Gr-IV – SSC or its equivalent exam passed., Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Automobile or Textile Engineering of 3 years duration from a recognized institutes.
- Assistant Traffic Manager Gr-I – Two years executive experience in Shipping/ Cargo operations/ railway transportation in an Industrial/ Commercial/ Govt. Undertakings.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical) – Two years’ experience in relevant discipline in executive cadre in an Industrial/ Commercial/ Govt. Undertaking.
- Assistant Estate Manager Gr-I – Two years executive experience in Estate Management, Valuation of Land Records in an Industrial/Commercial/Govt. Undertaking.
- Accounts Officer Gr-I – Two years experience in Executive cadre in the field of Finance. Accounting in an Industrial/ Commercial/ Govt. Undertaking.
- Junior Engineer Gr-III (Elect) – 3 years experience.
- Junior Engineer Gr-IV – 3 years experience in the inspection of Engineering stores in a large Stores Organisation.
- Online Examination
| All Candidates
other than SC/ST
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Online Process.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Mumbai Port Trust
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Mumbai Port Trust
|Mumbai Post Trust|
Please share Job Opening in Mumbai Port Trust update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.