Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – 7/MRB/2016
Date of advertisement – 31/01/2016
Commencement of online registration – 31/01/2016
Last date to apply – 17/02/2016
Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Dark Room Assistant||234|
Total number of post – 234
Scale of Pay for Dark Room Assistant
- Pay Band Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
Age: 18 to 57 years (as on 01/07/2016).
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Science Subjects (a) Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology; (or) (b) Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any one of the related subjects (viz) Mathematics or Computer Science; and Certificate for having successfully completed the training course for Dark Room Assistant of any Institution recognized by the State Government (or) Government of India
Experience: Work experience in relevant field.
- Weightage of marks (Merit Basis).
|Gen / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / SC(A)|
Note* – Payment should be made by Online Process mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board
|Name of the Company||Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board|
|Location|| 7th floor, DMS building,|
359, Anna Salai, Chennai – 06
|Region served||Tamil Nadu|
Please share Job in Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.