Tamil Nadu Medical Services Corporation Limited (MSCL) posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 13 Asst Engineer (Bio-Medical) & System Analyst in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 16/03/2016
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Corporation Limited (MSCL) Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Corporation Limited (MSCL).
|Sr. No.||Name of Posts||Total|
Total number of post – 13
Scale of Pay for Asst Engineer (Bio-Medical) & System Analyst
- Assistant Engineer Rs.9300 – 34,800 GP Rs.5100/-
- System Analyst Rs.15,600 – 39,100 GP Rs.5400/-
Age: Maximum 40 years
Education & Experience:
- Assistant Engineer – Must possess a Degree in Bio Medical Engineering with minimum of 2 years experience in handling procurement of equipment in such corporations.
- System Analyst – Must possess a First Class Degree in Electrical & Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized University and Should have experience for a period of not less than 3 years as System Analyst in a Project / Societies in Health Department.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Medical Services Corporation Limited (MSCL)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Corporation Limited (MSCL)
|Tamil Nadu Medical
Please share Job in Tamil Nadu MSCL 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.