Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Date of advertisement – 08/02/2016
Last date to apply online – 17/02/2016
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, category wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
|Name of the post||Total|
Name of the post – Staff Nurse, Grade-II
|Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)||867||546||151||290||158||89||2101|
|Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)||53||33||09||18||10||05||128|
Total number of post – 6368
Scale of Pay for Staff Nurse
- Rs.7100/- – Rs.37600/- (PB-3, Grade Pay – Rs.3600/-)
Age: 18 to 32 years (as on 01/01/2016)
Education: General Nursing and Midwifery Basic B.Sc., Post Basic, B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any Nursing training School/ College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council an respective State Nursing Council.
Experience: Knowledge of Bengali/ Nepali – spoken and written.
- Written Test
|Gen & OBC||Rs.160/-|
|SC & ST||Nil|
Note* – Tha application fee should by paid by through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks in the GRIPS of West Bengal.
How to Apply for Vacancy in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Name of the Company is West Bengal Health Recruitment Board, the Department of Health & Family Welfare is committed to provide proper delivery of health care services on a 24×7 basis to all citizens of the state through the different institution and establishments under its control.
Please share Job in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.