Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration -15/03/2016
Last date to apply – 28/03/2016
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.
|Name of the post||Total|
|Medical officer (Specialist)||1515|
Total number of post – 1515
Scale of Pay for Medical Officer (Specialist)
- Scale of Pay Rs.15600/- Rs.42000/- (PB 4A, Grade Pay Rs.5400/-).
Age: 18 years & above (as on 28/03/2016).
Education: As per West Bengal Health Recruitment Board norms.
- As per West Bengal Health Recruitment Board norms.
Note* – The application fee should by paid through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS, Government of West Bengal.
How to Apply for Vacancy in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- The Department of Health & Family Welfare is committed to provide proper delivery of Health care services on a 24X7 basis to all citizens of the state through the different institutions and establishments under its control.
- With a view to see that health care delivery system at the desired level shall run effectively and smoothly with the required number of Medical/ Paramedical and other Staff.
Please share Job in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Online Vacancy 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.