Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration – 16/02/2016
Last date to apply online – 01/03/2016
Last Date for payment of Application Fee – 02/03/2016
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC).
Name of the post: Deputy Director (04) & Lecturer (158)
|Name of the post||Total|
|Computer Science & Technology||14|
|Food Processing Technology||09|
Total number of post – 162
Scale of Pay for Deputy Director & Lecturer
- Deputy Director – Rs.15600-42000+Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
- Lecturer – Rs.15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs.6000/-
Age: Upper age limit is 50 years for Deputy Directo post and 37 years for Lecturer (as on 01/01/2016)
- Deputy Director : Candidate must possess a Post-Graduation degree in Animal Husbandry/ Bachelor degree in Veterinary Science.Candidate must be registered with the West Bengal Veterinary Council constituted.Candidate must be able to speak & write Bengali / Nepali and English.
- Lecturer : Candidate must possess Graduation degree in Engineering in concerned disciplines for Engineering subjects or Master’s degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Humanities for concerned subjects or Bachelor’s degree in Architecture for Architecture subject
Experience: Work experience in relevant field, according to post
- Written Test
|Gen & OBC||Rs.210|
|SC & ST||Nil|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by online mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
- Articles 315 to 323 in Part XIV  of the Constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State.The same set of Articles (i.e., 315 to 323 in Part XIV) of the Constitution also deal with the composition, appointment and removal of members,power and functions and independence of a Public Service Commission.Union Public Service Commission to conduct examinations for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters.State Public Service Commission in every state to conduct examinations for recruitment to state services and to advice the governor on disciplinary matters.
Please share Job in West Bengal PSC 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.