Central Power Research Institute Bangalore posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 37 Engg Officer, Technician, Assistant Librarian & Assistant in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – CPRI/01/2016
Last date to apply online – 29/02/2016
Central Power Research Institute Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Central Power Research Institute.
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||Total|
|01||Engineering Officer Gr.3||02|
|02||Engineering Officer Gr.2||02|
|03||Engineering Officer Gr.1||04|
|04||Engineering Assistant Gr.2||01|
|05||Engineering Assistant Gr.1||03|
Total number of post – 37
Scale of Pay for Engg Officer, Technician, Assistant Librarian & Assistant
|Sr.No.||Pay Band (Rs.)|
Age: 28 to 40 years (as on 31/12/1989)
|Name of the post||Educatuion|
|Engineering Officer Grade 3||I Class M Sc /I Class BE (Electrical /Electrical|
& Electronics Engineering) with or M
Tech / ME (Electrical /Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
with 3 years experience or Ph.D
(Science) with 2 years experience/ Ph.D (Engg)
|Engineering Officer Grade 2||I Class M Tech or equivalent ( Electrical /Electrical|
& Electronics Engineering)/ I Class M Sc with Ph D
|Engineering Officer Grade 1||I Class M Sc/ I Class BE or equivalent|
qualification ( Electrical /Electrical
& Electronics Engineering)
|Engineering Assistant Grade 2|| I Class 3 year Diploma in Engg.|
(Electrical)/ Technology plus 5 years relevant experience
|Engineering Assistant Grade 1||I Class 3 year Diploma in|
Engg. (Electrical)/ Technology
|Technician Grade 2||ITI Trade certificate (Electrician )- 3 posts|
Matriculation with a Diploma
(Pharmacy) for Technician
(Compounder)- 1 post
|Technician Grade 1||ITI Trade Certificate or|
equivalent – (Electrician)
|Assistant Librarian||A University degree with|
Diploma in Library Science
|Assistant Grade II||A University Degree with|
English Typing, 3 years of experience.
|Assistant Grade III||10th pass with a minimum of 30 WPM in|
English Typing or 25 words in Hindi Typing
Experience: Work experience in relevant field, according to post.
- Online examination
|All||Please see on the website|
Note* – The application fee should by paid by online mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Central Power Research Institute
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Central Power Research Institute
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) was established by the Government of India in 1960 with headquarters in Bangalore. The Institute was reorganized into an autonomous Society in the year 1978 under the aegis of the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The main objective of setting up the Institute is to serve as a national Level laboratory for undertaking applied research in electrical power engineering besides functioning as an independent national testing and certification authority for electrical equipment and components to ensure reliability in power systems and to innovate and develop new products.
Please share Jobs in Bangalore 2016 at CPRI update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.