Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Chennai, Tamilnadu posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 92 Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant & Others in 2016
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Last date to apply – 06/01/2016
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Sr.No. the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||Total|
Total number of post – 92
Scale of Pay for Staff Nurse, Lab Assistant & Others
- Sr.No.1.Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Sr.No.2 & 3 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Sr.No.4 & 5 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
- Sr.No.6 Rs.Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Sr.No.7 to 10.Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Sr.No.11.Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Sr.No.12. Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Sr.No.13 & 14 Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Sr.No.15.Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Age: 18 to 37 years (as on 06/01/2016)
Experience: work experienced in relevant field, according to post.
- Written Test
|Gen & OBC||Rs.300/-|
|SC & ST||Nil|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by online mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
The overall administrative control in running the scheme in the State as a whole including the four Sub Regions (Madurai, Coimbatore, Salem and Tirunelveli ) rest with theRegional Director, ESIC, Chennai.
With a view to ensure effective administration by way of easy accessibility and early settlement of claims and grievances of employees and employees with reference to the activities connected with Insurance and benefits matters, the Joint Directors of the respective Sub Region exercise the powers delegated in this regard.
- ESIC Chennai has put in an effective mechanism for redressal of grievances. Shikayat Adalats are conducted regularly at Branch Office by Branch Managers and at Regional Office by Additional Commissioner.Mr. Shri. S.Vijayan,Deputy Director (Tel No: 044 – 2830 6303, Fax No : 044 – 2823 8559 ) is designated as Complaints Officer and complaints received are dealt with and disposed of on priority. The complaints are closely monitored.
Latest News of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Only two ESIC hospitals for 8.5L insured workers – GURGAON: For the 8.5 lakh insured labourers in Gurgaon district, there are only two Employee’s State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) hospitals – one in Sector 9A with 150 beds and the other in Manesar with just 50 beds.Though the ESIC Hospital in Gurgaon has already got an approval for more beds, the clearnce to add more floors to the Sector 9A hospital is pending for the past two years, highlighting the authority’s apathy to the plight of the labourers in a city that is fast emerging as a destination for medical tourism.Kayam Singh, head of ESIC Hospital in Gurgaon, admitted that the beds are inadequate to cater to such a huge number of insured workers, but said they have tied up with a few private hospitals in the city.
“It is obvious that we have insufficient number of beds. That’s why we have tied up with private hospitals. However, the patients would be better off at ESIC Hospital as there are many services that they can claim only here,” Singh said. He added that there is a need for more doctors in the hospital, which currently has 70, of which 30 are on contract.
However, when asked about the reason for the delay in getting approval for construction to begin, Singh said the matter is being handled by the project management team sitting in Delhi and only they will be able to comment on the reasons behind the delay.
“We needed a vertical expansion approval at the earliest,” he added.
There are currently 8.5 lakh insured labourers under the ESIC scheme. If the families of these workers are also included, the number goes up to 20 lakh. The pressure on the two hospitals is only mounting as the number of labourers keeps increasing daily. In the last six months, 50,000 construction workers have been added under the ESIC scheme in the area.
Industrialists have been long pressing for more beds in the ESIC hospitals and on Friday appealed to chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar for an increase in the number of beds.
“Given the large labour population in the area and the frequency of on site incidents, the number of beds are not enough. We have asked the CM for an extension of the facilities and he ensures that he will take it up with the industry minister and the labour department,” said a Gurgaon Industrial Association spokesperson.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.