Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – 01/2016
Date of advertisement – 05/02/2016
Commencement of online registration – 05/02/2016
Last date to apply – 09/03/2016 (upto 12 midnight)
Date of OMR Examination – 23/04/2016
Date of Physical Efficiency Test, Endurance Test – September-October 2016
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the Sr. No., name of the post, District wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Kerala Public Service Commission.
Post Name : Beat Forest Officer (Forest Department)
|Sr. No.||District Name||Total Post|
Total number of post – 110
Scale of Pay for Beat Forest Officer
- Rs. 10480 – 18300/-
Age: 19 to 30 years (as on 09/03/2016).
Education: Pass in Plus Two Examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Government of Kerala or equivalent examination recognized by Government of India or Government of Kerala.
- Male Candidates – Height-A minimum of 168 cms, Chest-A minimum of 81 cms around the chest and must have an expansion of 5 cms on full inhalation.
- Female Candidates – Height-A minimum of 157 cms.
Medical Standard: Both male and female candidates must possess medical standards prescribed below.
- Ear: Hearing should be perfect.
- Eye: Must be certified to possess visual standards specified below without glass
|Eye Standard||Right Eye||Left Eye|
|Distant Vision||6/6 Snellen||6/6 Snellen|
|Near Vision||0.5 Snellen||0.5 Snellen|
- Muscles and joints: No paralysis and all joints with free movements.
- Nervous System: Perfectly normal and free from any infectious diseases.
- Written Objective (OMR) Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Endurance Test
How to Apply for Vacancy in Kerala Public Service Commission
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Kerala Public Service Commission
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for Civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
The Head Office of the KPSC is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital. It has three Regional Offices and fourteen District Offices.
|Formation||1 November, 1956|
|Location||Thulasi Hills, Pattom Place,
P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695004, Kerala
|Website||Kerala Public Service Commission|
Please share Kerala Jobs 2016 through Public Service Commission update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.