Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Commencement of online registration -15/12/2015
Last date to apply -27/12/2015
Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence) Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, Serial Number, total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence).
|Sr. No.||Name of Post|
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence)
Rs.5200 – 20,200 GP Rs.2000/-
Age: Candidates should have been born between 01 Aug 1996 to 31 Jul 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
Education: Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer science.
- Written Test: The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type, The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge., The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Duration of examination will be one hour, The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT): Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection., PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Pushups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical Standards: Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry. , Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms., The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008.
Trainng and Initial Engagement:
- Training – The training for the course will commence in Aug 2016, with 09 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch / Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
- Discharge as Unsuitable – Sailors are liable to be discharged as “UNSUITABLE” due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training.
- Initial Engagemant – The initial engagement is subject to successful completion of training. The initial engagement is for a period of 20 years.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence)
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form
About the Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence)
Latest News of Indian Navy (Ministry of Defence)
This week, the prime minister welcomed and a tri-services Commanders Conference for the aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya was welcomed aboard by the Indian Navy. Navy Day yesterday, the Prime Minister has given the award for innovation, where the top officials were again. India hosts the President’s Fleet Review and the Marine summit hosts showmanship in the coming months will be on display.
Representational Image. AFPRepresentational image. AFP
An upbeat mood among senior naval officers serving in different environments do not reflect serious concerns among people. Indian Navy’s achievements of unhappy events are either ignored or brushed under the carpet, around the middle of discussions in the ministry. Modi service personnel plague and serious deficiencies in the acquisition of equipment that needs to get serious and address recurring issues where it is.
Now, along with the two other services an “honest”, headed by Defence Minister AK Antony, Indian Navy under the UPA government has never addressed the serious shortcomings faced a well-established fact is. However, the UPA government has lost power 18 months ago and is known for its efficiency, the Ministry of Defence is headed by Manohar Parrikar.
News Credit: http://www.firstpost.com/
Please share Ministry of Defence – Indian Navy Job 2015 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.