Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 871 Watchman, Teacher & Various Posts in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Commencement of online registration – 20/09/2015
Last date to apply Online – 19/10/2015
Date of Written Examination – 22/11/2015
Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of a post the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board.
|Name of the Post||Total|
|Physical training instructor||04|
|For men Pres||01|
|Teacher / Assistant Teacher||06|
Total number of posts – 852
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
- Physical training instructor Rs. 9300-34800+3200 GP
- Sewing instructor Rs.
- Knitting Instructor Rs.
- Male Nurse Rs. 5200-20200+2800 GP
- Carpenter Instructor Rs. 5200-20200+1900 GP
- For men Pres Rs. 5200-20200+2100 GP
- Teacher / Assistant Teacher Rs. 5200-20200+2400 GP
- Watchdog Rs. 5200-20200+1900 GP
Age: 18 years & above (as on 19/10/2015)
Experience: 3 years work experience in physical education and according to post.
Method of Selection
- Written Test
|Gen / OBC||Rs. 575/-|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by online net banking.
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), popularly known as Vyapam an abbreviation of its Hindi name Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal, is a professional examination board of Madhya Pradesh, India. It conducts various tests for admission to professional courses and streams.
It is the largest examination conducting a body of Madhya Pradesh and comes directly under the Directorate of Technical Education (Government of Madhya Pradesh). The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Govt. The Government has reconstituted the Board of Directors for taking decisions on policy and organizational matters through Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Act. 2007.
It was in a national news for the Vyapam scam, which was a massive admission and recruitment scam involving politicians, senior officials, and businessmen. After the scam was unearthed, 2000 people were arrested, including the state’s former education minister Laxmikant Sharma and MPPEB’s exam controller Pankaj Trivedi.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board was initially set-up as Pre Medical Test Board by Government of Madhya Pradesh in the year 1970. Later, in the year 1981, Pre Engineering Board was constituted. Soon after, in the year 1982 both these Boards were amalgamated and named as Professional Examination Board (P.E.B.). Professional Examination Board by Govt. Order No.1325-1717-42-82 dated 17.04.1982 has been assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission to various colleges in the state
Latest News of Madhya Pradesh Professional Education Board
- Vyapam case: CBI conducts multi-raid operation in MP, UP – For the first time in Vyapam case, Indian ace investigation agency CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) today raided forty locations in Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh simultaneously in connection with the Vyapam scam, a CBI official said. According to reports a CBI team also raided ex-minister (school education) Laxmikant Sharma’s home at his home town Sironj (120 Km from Bhopal), an ex-Congress leader Sanjeev Saxena and headquarters of Vyapam in Bhopal.”The CBI conducted searches relating to Vyapam cases at around 40 places in Uttrar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh including Bhopal, Indore, Ujjain, Rewa, Jabalpur, Lucknow, and Allahabad,” a CBI official said.The Agency, which has to submit a status report to the Supreme Court in Vyapam scam by October 9 this year, has so far registered 105 FIRs (first information reports) and launched 12 preliminary inquiries into the Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal (Vyapam) or the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) scam.
The scam involves rigging of various admission and recruitment exams through committing irregularities by officials, influential people. It is also investigating 40 deaths linked to the scam following a Supreme Court order.
According to CBI sources, searches are being conducted to unearth larger conspiracy of alleged corrupt practices in the conduct of the examinations.
The agency has registered over 100 cases in connection with various aspects of Vyapam scam.
The Supreme Court has directed the agency to take over all Vyapam scam matters irrespective of their present status.
News credit – business-standard.com
Hope you found this news helpful for your career, please help your friends to find this news by sharing it with them over social networking websites like Facebook.