National Council of Educational Research and Training Delhi posted a Walk-In-Interview advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 13 Cameraman, Engg. Assistant, Technician & Sales Professional in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Date of interview -15 & 16 – March – 2016
National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of National Council of Educational Research and Training.
|Name of the post||Total|
|ARP Gr. III||01|
Total number of post – 13
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary for Cameraman, Engg. Asst., Technician & Sales Professional
Age: Up to 35 years (as on 01/01/2016, according to post)
Experience: work experience in relevant field, according to post.
How to Apply for Vacancy in National Council of Educational Research and Training
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Date of interview -15 & 16 – March – 2016
- Venue at:-
Room No.226, Chacha Nehru Bhawan,
NCERT:CIET Sri Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi -110016
About the National Council of Educational Research and Training
- The National Council of Educational Research and Training, established in 1661 is an organisation set up by the Government of India, with headquarters located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi, to assist and advise the central and state government. Dr Hrushikesh Senapathy was official appointed as new Directo of NCERT in September 2015.
Please share NCERT Walk-In-Interview 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.