National Health Mission, Himachal Pradesh posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 56 Lab Technician & Senior Treatment Supervisor in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – 3/2015
Last date to apply – 20-10-2015
National Health Mission Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of a post, District-wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of National Health Mission
|Sr.No.||Name of the post||Name of District.||Total|
|L & Spiti||04|
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||Name of the District||Total|
|L & Spiti||01|
Total number of posts – 56
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
- Laboratory Technician Rs. 7910/- p.m
- Senior Treatment Supervisor Rs. 8710/- p.m
Age: 18 to 45 years (as on 20/10/2015).
- Laboratory Technician – 12th pass in science or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education / University and one-year diploma in medical laboratory Technology from an institution recognized by state Government or B.Sc. Degree in medical laboratory Technology from Himachal Pradesh University or equivalent degree recognized by the state Government .
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – Candidates should have Bachelors Degree or recognized sanitary inspectors Course, preference to those having Tuberculosis Health visitors recognized course
Experience: work experience in relevant field.
Method of Selection
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Demand Draft, which can be downloaded from website of the National Health Mission.
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at:-
Mission Director, National Health
Mission Block No. 6, SDA Complex,
About National Health Mission
Such as the National Health Mission (NHM) are some of the major initiatives:
Accredited Social Health Activists
Community health volunteers called the Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) to establish a link between the community and the health system have been engaged under the mission. Hope it difficult to access health services in rural areas thinks, deprived sections of the population, especially women and children for any health-related demands is the first port of call. Hope program is expanding throughout the state and especially the public health system has been successful in bringing people back and outpatient services, diagnostic services, inpatient care, institutional delivery and use has increased.
Telangana Transmission Corporation Limited, Telangana state stew Company Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and Assistant Engineer (Civil) positions applicants are invited to apply for approval. Interested candidates, candidates 2015 the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) before 26th October will be based on the prescribed application form available online on the official website through www.transco.telangana.gov.in to implement a The initiative was launched by the Indian government to the health needs of underserved rural areas to address. Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh launched in April 2005, the National Rural Health Mission weak public health indicators.The Dr.Anbumani cabinet headed by Ramadoss was identified as being that of 18 states to address the health needs was tasked vide its judgment dated May 1, 2013, the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) another submission of the National Health Mission with a comprehensive National Health Mission (NHM) as a submission National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) has approved the launch.
The National Rural Health Mission Empowered Action Group (EAG) states, the Northeast, Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh Special attention has been given. The emphasis of the mission such as water, sanitation, education, nutrition, health determinants as to ensure simultaneous action on a wide range of inter-sectoral convergence at all levels with a fully functional, community owned, decentralized health The distribution system is established, social and gender equality. Fragmented institutional integration of all health facilities within the health sector, the Indian Public Health Standards focus on outcomes measured against, was expected to provide.
According to the 12th Five Year Plan document of the Planning Commission, the National Rural Health Mission major program will be strengthened under the umbrella of the National Health Mission. The National Rural Health Mission scaling non-communicable diseases and in the expansion of health coverage for urban areas to include rural areas and the rural population will continue with a focus on covering. Accordingly, the Union Cabinet in May 2013 with the National Rural Health Mission, a comprehensive National Health Mission (NHM), (NRHM) as a submission National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) being the launch of another sub-ance The mission gave the National Health Mission. After the FIR by CBI in September 2015 to Rs 10,000 crore scam in Uttar Pradesh chief minister Mayawati for questioning
Latest News of National Health Mission
- National Rural Health Mission scam: CBI likely to examine ex-UP CM Mayawati soon – LUCKNOW: The Central Bureau of Investigation is likely to soon examine former Uttar Pradesh chief minister and BSP chief Mayawati to unearth the larger conspiracy in the National Rural Health Mission scam, which agency has been probing since 2011.The agency has registered around 75 cases and filed many charge sheets in the NRHM scam, which created a political storm in the state after which the court had asked the central agency to conduct an investigation.In the NRHM scam, CBI has probed the role of hundreds of doctors, private contractors, local politicians, MLAs for alleged irregularities in the contracts related to medicines, ambulances and supply to the hospitals in the state.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.