National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship & Management (NIFTEM), Haryana posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the posts of 04 Registrar, Junior Engineer, Assistant in 2015
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Advertisement no. – NIFTEM/Society/40/10
Date of advertisement – 18/09/2015
Last date to apply – 15/10/2015
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship & Management Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of a post, Serial Number, a number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship & Management.
|Sr. No.||Name of post||Total|
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Total|
|Sr. No.||Name of post||Total|
Total number of posts – 04
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
Registrar Rs. 34,400 – 67,000 GP Rs. 10,000/-
Junior Engineer (Electrical) Rs. 9300 – 34,800 GP Rs. 4200/-
Assistant Rs. 9300 – 34,800 GP Rs. 4200/-
Age: Registrar Maximum 55 years, Junior Engineer Maximum 30 years, Assistant Maximum 35 years (as on 08/09/2015).
- Registrar – Master’s Degree (Post Graduation) with at least 55% marks, Degree in Law/ Management.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – should possess & Engineering degree or Diploma in Electrical from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Assistant – Graduate with Minimum 50%, Computer Knowledge,
- Registrar – In Personnel Management, Human Relations, & Industrial Relations, campus management & other aspects of administration.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 02 years post qualification in the similar role or works assistant a large commercial enterprise of reputed/ State/ Central Government Organization/ PSU engaged in construction activity/ University/ Educational Institute.
- Assistant – Minimum 04 years.
Method of Selection
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Send the Envelope at :-
Registrar, NIFTEM Plot No.97,
Sector – 56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate,
Kundli – 131 028, District Sonepat, Haryana.
About of National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship & Management :
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FOOD TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND MANAGEMENT (NIFTEM) has been set up as an apex world class institute of global standards in Food Science & Technology under the aegis of Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI). The institute has been notified by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India as Deemed to be University under De-Novo Category.NIFTEM to build his career provides a unique opportunity for talented professionalsFood Processing Technology Entrepreneurship and Management. Committed resultsWith Passion of the Institute oriented service professionals who intend to share perspectives NIFTEM.
The National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) sector problems in a “one-stop solution provider” as a top body consecutive to the food industry was conceptualized by the Indian government on demand. Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India with an initial investment of Rs has established the institute. 500 million (US $ 100 million). The institute is spread over 100 acres. Institute and a center of excellence in the field of food technology and the management of global standards as a top world-class center want to act. Such entrepreneurs, industry, exporters, policy makers, government, and existing institutions to meet the needs of various stakeholders. NIFTEM industries have developed strong relationships with the food processing industries (MoFPI) is the apex body under the ministry.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.