National Institute of Malaria Research Guwahati (Assam) posted a Walk-In-Written/Interview posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 06 MTS, Lab Technician & Research Scientist in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Date of advertisement – 06/10/2016
Last date to apply – 25 to 27/10/2016
National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of National Institute of Malaria Research.
| Research Scientist
Total number of post – 06
Monthly Salary for MTS, Lab Technician & Research Scientist
- For Research Scientist (Medical) – Rs.55,913/- per month.
- For Lab Technician – Rs.17,040/- per month.
- For MTS – Rs.14,910/- per month.
Age: Maximum 35 years (as on 25 to 27/10/2016).
Experience: Work experience in relevant field, according to post.
- Written Test
How to Apply for Vacancy in National Institute of Malaria Research
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Date of Walk-In-Written/Interview – 25 to 27/10/2016
- Place of Walk-In-Written Test/Interview at :-
NIMR, IDVC, Field Unit, Jayanagar,
Six Mile, Guwahati – 781022
Please share NIMR Guwahati (Assam) Walk In Written/Interview 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.