National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra Haryana posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 07 Registrar, Officer, Mo, Assistant Engineer in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply – 05/10/2015
National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of post the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of National Institute of Technology.
Activity & Sports
|04|| Senior Technical
Total number of posts – 07
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
- Sr. No.1 Rs. 37400-67000+GP Rs. 10,000/-
- Sr.No.2 Rs. 15600-39100+GP Rs. 8,000/-
- Sr. No.3 Rs. 15600-39100+GP Rs. 7600/-
- Sr. No.4 Rs. 15600-39100+GP Rs. 6600/-
- Sr. No.5 Rs. 15600-39100+GP Rs. 5400/-
- Sr,No.6 Rs. 9300-34800+GP Rs. 4600/-
- Sr,No. 7 Rs. 9300-34800+GP Rs. 4600/-
Age : Sr.no.1 Below 57 years, Sr.no. 2 & 3 Maximum
45 years & Sr.no. 4 to 7 Maximum 40 years (as on 05/10/2015)
Education : Post Graduate & MD
Experience : 10 to 15 years work experience in relevant field, according to post.
Method of Selection
|Gen / OBC||Rs. 250/-|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Bank Draft in favour fo “Director, NIT Kurukshetra Payable at SBI, NIT Kurukshetra “(Code No. 6260)
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
National Institute of Technology,
Kurukshetra – 136 119 (Haryana)
About National Institute of Technology.
- The National Institutes of Technology (NITs) are a group of public engineering colleges of India. These institutes have been declared by Act of Parliament as institutions of national importance. On their inception decades ago, all NITs were referred to as Regional Engineering Colleges (RECs) and were governed by their respective state governments. NITs were founded to promote regional diversity and multi-cultural understanding in India. Comprising thirty autonomous institutes, they are located in one each major state/territory of India. In 2007,the Indian government declared these schools as Institute of National Importance.NITs offer degree courses at bachelors, masters, and doctorate levels in various branches of engineering and technology. All NITs are autonomous which enables them to set up their own curriculum.
Latest News of National Institute of Technology
- Union HRD Minister Smriti Irani on Thursday said the government proposes to invest over Rs 3,030 crore in Andhra Pradesh by setting up several Central institutions, including IIT and IIM.
- Over 4,400 students dropped out of IITs and NITs in the last three years due to various reasons including “academic stress”, the government said on Wednesday and assured that corrective actions have been initiated.
- President Pranab Mukherjee on Thursday noted that scholars want to be “agents of change” and also underlined that “technology is power” while bidding adieu to 19 scholars from NITs across India who participated in the ‘In Residence’ programme at Rashtrapati Bhavan here.
Hope you found this news helpful for your career, please help your friends to find this news by sharing it with them over social networking websites like Facebook.