National Water Development Agency Delhi posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post 05 Stenographer Grade-III in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply – 13/10/2015
National Water Development Agency Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of post the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of National Water Development Agency
Total number of posts – 05
Scale of Pay
Rs. 5200-20200+GP Rs. 2400/-
Age : 18 to 27 years (as on 13/10/2015)
Education : 10th pass
Method of Selection
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
National Water Development Agency,
18-20, Community Centre, Saket,
New Delhi – 110017
About National Water Development Agency
National Water Development Agency was set up in July, 1982 as Autonomous Society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, to carry out the water balance and other studies on a scientific and realistic basis for optimum utilization of Water Resources of the Peninsular rivers system for preparation of feasibility reports and thus to give concrete shape to Peninsular Rivers Development Component of National Perspective. In 1990, NWDA was also entrusted with the task of Himalayan Rivers Development Component of National Perspectives. Recently, the functions of NWDA have been further modified and the work of preparation of detailed Project Reports (DPR) of various link proposals and Pre-feasibility Reports and feasibility reports of intra-State links as proposed by the States have been included in the functions of NWDA.
Latest News of National Water Development Agency
- The newly constituted task force on interlinking rivers of the water resources ministry would “review” 30 interlinking river projects in the country and suggest alternatives if some existing links are “unviable”.
- Government today said it has identified three projects for interlinking of rivers and all such initiatives will be taken only when the concerned state governments give their concurrence.
Hope you found this news helpful for your career, please help your friends to find this news by sharing it with them over social networking websites like Facebook.