Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Last date to apply – 17/10/2015
Ordnance Cable Factory Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of a post, category-wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Ordnance Cable Factory
|Name of the post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||PH||Total|
|Fitter Auto Electric||01||–||–||–||–||01|
Total number of posts – 53
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
- Fitter Electric Rs. 5200-20200+1800 GP
- Fitter General Rs. 5200-20200+1800 GP
- Machinist Rs. 5200-20200+1800 GP
- Fitter Pipe Rs. 5200-20200+1800 GP
- Wireman Rs. 5200-20200+1800 GP
- Fitter Auto Electric Rs. 5200-20200+1800 GP
- Examiner Rs. 5200-20200+1800 GP
- Grinder Rs. 5200-20200+1800 GP
Age: 18 to 32 years (as on 17/10/2015)
Method of Selection
- Written Test
Note* – The application fee should be paid be Demand Draft or postal order only drawn in favour of “General Manager, Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh – 160002.
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & DD
- Send the Envelope at:-
General Manager, Ordnance Cable
Factory Chandigarh – 160002.
About Ordnance Cable Factory
History and Development of Indian Ordnance Factories are directly associated with British rule in India. East India Company considered military hardware in India to achieve its economic interests and enhance their political power to be an important element. In 1775, British authorities Fort William, Calcutta accepted Ordnance established. This marks the official beginning of Army Ordnance in India.
In 1787, a gunpowder factory was established in Ichapore; In 1801, at the beginning of 1904, it began production in 1791, and later on the site was used as a rifle factory, Kashipur, was established in Calcutta, and production (now the Gun and Shell Factory, Kashipur known as) Gun Carriage Agency began on 18 March 1802 it is the oldest ordnance factory in India is still in existence.
Ordnance Factories Board (OFB), consisting of Indian Ordnance Factories, Defence Production, Ministry of Defence, Government of India under the Department is an industrial organization. The research, development, production, testing, marketing and land, air and sea systems in the areas of logistics is engaged in a wide product range. Forty-one OFB ordnance factories, nine training institutes, spread across three regional marketing centers and the security of the country, including four regional Controllers.
OFB produce the world’s largest government organization and are run by the Government of India is the oldest organization operates. It has a total workforce of about 164,000. It often is among the world’s top 50 defense equipment manufacturers “fourth branch of defense”, and India.It the “force behind the armed forces” is called. Its total sales in 2011-12, $ 2.7 billion dollars (₹ 16,246 crore) were in. Each year, March 18 is celebrated as the Day of India Ordnance Factories
Latest News of Ordnance Cable Factory
- Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment 2015: Ordnance Cable Factory, Chandigarh has unfolded a Job notification regarding Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment. Organization is going to recruit capable and dynamic job hunters to fill up the 53 vacancies of Fitter Electric, Fitter Pipe, Grinder, and other Post. Interested and eligible job hunters who have the desire to build their career in the government sector, they must grasp this current opening in government sector by applying as soon as possible.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.