Collector And District Magistrate, Nuapada, Odisha posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 30 Lady Matron/Junior Matron in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Date of Advertisement – 26/11/2015
Last date to apply – 16/12/2015
Collector And District Magistrate Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Collector And District Magistrate.
|Name of the Company||Total|
| Lady Matron|
Total number of post – 30
Monthly Salary for Lady Matron/Junior Matron
- For Lady Matrons Rs.7,500/- per month.
- For Junior Matron Rs.6,500/- per month.
Age: Maximum 35 years as on 01/01/2015
Experience: work experience in relevant field.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Collector And District Magistrate
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
Office of the Collector And District
Magistrate, Nuapada, Odisha
About the Collector And District Magistrate
|Name of the Company||Collector and|
|Lieutenant – Governor|
of Bengal from
|The office of the|
District Collector in
- A District Collector, often abbreviated to Collector in the foremost Indian Administrative Service officer in charge of revenue Collection and administration of a district in India.
- Since District Collectors held magisterial Powers in British times, they are also called magistrates. the collector is assisted by deputy collectors, Assistant Collectors, Sub-Collectors and individual tahsildars of each taluk in the district.
Latest News of Collector And District Magistrate
- QCrime: CBI Arrests Two EPFO Officials, Gun Battle in Ghaziabad – CBI Arrests Two EPFO Officials For Accepting Bribe
The CBI arrested two Enforcement Officers working in the Office of Employees Provident Fund Organisation, Chandigarh for allegedly demanding and accepting an alleged bribe of Rs 2 lakh from a Mumbai-based firm.
CBI said a case was registered under section 7 of the PC Act, 1988 on a complaint.
- Ghaziabad: Teen Rescued from Kidnappers After Shootout in a SchoolA playschool on the outskirts of Delhi virtually turned into a war zone on Monday as a gun battle raged for 20 minutes between police and a group of kidnappers that was holding a teenager hostage.The 13-year-old boy was rescued while the three abductors were arrested from the day nursery located in a posh residential part of Ghaziabad’s Raj Nagar area, a day after the child’s parents filed an FIR of kidnapping.
Please share this Job update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.