Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 20 Coordinator Junior Steno Cum Computer Operator – 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – E-II-II-07/2013 – 27443 / UAT.
Date of advertisement – 09-12-2015
Last date to apply – 31-12-2015
Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology.
|Name of the post||Total|
| Junior Steno-cum-|
Total number of post – 20
Scale of Pay for Coordinator Junior Steno Cum Computer Operator
- Programme of Coordinator PB-1, Rs.15,600-39,100+AGP Rs.8,000/-
- Junior Steno-cum-Computer Operator Rs.52,00-20,200+Grade Pay Rs.24,00/-
- Programme of Coordinator – Maximum 45 years as on 01/01/2015
- Junior Steno-cum-Computer Operator – 18 to 32 years as on 01/01/2015
- Minimum 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Agril. Engineering & Technology/ B.V.Sc & AH / Fishery Science/ Home Science / Forestry with atleast 55% marks.
- Minimum 2nd Class Post Graduation in Agronomy / Horticulture/ Entomology / Plant Pathology/ Nematology/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry/ Agril. Extension/ Agril. Engineering and Technology/ Veterinary Sc. / Animal Science/ Fishery Science/ Home Science/ Forestry with atleast 55% marks
- Ph.D. Degree in the concerned subject including relevant basic science. (excluding the period spent in obtaining in Ph.D. Degree during service subject to a maximum period of 03 years) as Scientist / Assistant Professor/ Extension Specialist or in an equivalent position in the pay scale of Rs.8,000-275-13,500/- (Pre-revised). (v) Significant contribution to research/ teaching/ extension education as supported by published works/ innovations Desirable : Specialization in implementing extension education programmes.
- For Junior Steno-cum-Computer Operator – Graduate Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce with certificate of stenography and typing with computer knowledge.
- Intermediate in Science/ Arts with certificate of stenography and typing with computer knowledge and atleast 3 years of experience of stenography and typing with computer knowledge and works in reputed firms/ company/ organization.
Experience: work experience in relevant field, according to post.
- Written Test
| Junior Steno-cum-|
Note* – The application fee should be paid by deposited directly through deposit pay slip in favour of Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar in SBI Account No. 10173711536.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents & Bank Challan
- Send the Envelope at:-
Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology
Bhubaneswar – 751 003, Odisha
About the Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology
|Name of the Company||Odisha University of|
Agriculture & Technology
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. Manoranjan Kar|
Latest News of Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology
- Avian influenza not behind death of peacocks in Odisha: Animal Diseases Laboratory – The High Security Animal Diseases Laboratory (HSADL) based in Bhopal has confirmed that the peacocks and other birds that were found dead in a forest near Madhupur village inKhurda district did not die from avian influenza (bird flu).More than 20 peacocks, a crow and a heron were found dead in mysterious circumstances at Madhupur revenue forest area of Khurda district in Odisha on December 8.Bishnupada Sethi, Commissioner-cum-Secretary, Department of Fisheries and Animal Resources Development informed the media on Tuesday that the HSADL scientists detected no sign of bird flu in the first and the second swab samples sent to the lab.Sethi informed that Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) authorities will be conducting the autopsy and other tests of the carcasses soon to know more about the reason behind the death.On December 8, a joint team from OUAT, Animal Diseases Research Institute (ADRI) and the Forest Department had taken stock of the situation.
Please share Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.