Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Employment notice no. – PM/Genl./Emp./2016/01
Date of advertisement -12/02/2016
Last date to apply – 27/02/2016
Panihati Municipality Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Panihati Municipality.
|Name of the Company||Total|
Total number of post – 72
Scale of Pay for Clerk, Driver, Peon, Mazdoor, Helper & TCS
- For Clerk – Rs.5400-25,200 Grade Pay Rs.2600/-
- For Driver – Rs.5400-25,200+Grade Pay Rs.2300/-
- For Peon, Mazdoor, Helper & T.C.S – Rs.4900-16,200+Grade Pay Rs.1700/-
Age: 18 to 37 years (as on 31/07/2015)
Education: 8th pass.
Experience: Work experience in relevant field, according to post.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Panihati Municipality
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Print the Application Form
- Complete the Application Form
- Attach the Supporting Documents
- Send the Envelope at :-
Panihati Municipality, Panihati,
North 24 Parganas, Pin No. 700 114
About the Panihati Municipality
- Panihati Municipality was established on the 1st day of April in the year 1900 covering Sukchar, Panihati, Agarpara, Ghola, Nalagarh and Sodepur and some adjoining Mouzas with an area of 7.5 sq. mile or 19.43 sq. km which was the largest municipality not only in the Barrackpore Subdivision but also in the undivided 24 Parganas district. The Gazette Notification of formation of the Municipality was made on 30th January, 1900. At the very beginning there were 6 wards only and population about 11,000. Presently there are 35 wards and above 4 lakhs people.
Please share Panihati Municipality Recruitment 2016 update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.