Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, Hyderabad posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 29 Sub Inspector Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – 14/Rect./Admn.1/2016
Date of advertisement – 06/02/2016
Commencement of online registration – 10/02/2016
Last date to apply – 03/03/2016
Date of Examination – 17/04/2016 (Sunday) from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the Sl. No., Post code, name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board.
|Sl. No.||Post Code||Name of the Post||Total|
|01||31||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT)
Sub Inspector of Police
(Men & Women)
|02.||32||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT)
Sub Inspector of Police (Men)
Total number of post – 29
Scale of Pay for Sub Inspector (SCT)
- For Post Code 31 & 32 – Rs. 28,940 – 78,910/-
Age: 21 to 25 years as on 01/07/2016.
- For Post Code 31 – A Diploma / B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering OR Computer Engineering OR Information Technology OR Special Diploma Course in Electronics with specialization in Computer Engineering OR Special Diploma Course in Electronics with specialization in Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (OR) Three Years Degree in BSC Electronics OR a qualification approved by the State Government as equivalent to any of the above.
- For Post Code 32 – a Diploma in Electrical Engineering OR Mechanical Engineering OR Automobile Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, (OR) a qualification approved by the State Government as equivalent to any of the above.
- For Men – Height 162 Cms, Chest 84 Cms with minimum expansion of 4 Cms.
- For Women – Height 152.5 Cms.
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurements Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Written Test
|Gen / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 250/-|
Note* – Payment should be made by Online process mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board
|Common Name||Talangana State Police|
|Motto||Duty, Honour, Compassion|
|Formed||June 2, 2014|
|Legal jurisdiction||State of Telangana|
|Overviewed by||Government of Telangana|
|Headquarters||Office of the Director General of Police,
Saifabad, Hyderabad, Telangala – 500004
|Agency executive||Anurag Sharma, IPS
Director General of Police
|Parent agency||Home Department,
Government of Telangana
|Law enforcements||State Police Head Quarters of Telangana|
Please share Police Job 2016 in Telangana by TSLPRB update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.