Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, Hyderabad posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply Online for the posts of 510 Sub Inspector (SCT, SPF), Sub Inspector (Men) & Station Fire Officer in 2016.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply 5 About Company/Institution 6 Latest News
Advertisement no. – 01/Rect./Admn.1/2016
Date of advertisement – 06/02/2016
Commencement of online registration – 10/02/2016
Last date to apply – 03/03/2016
Date of Examination – 17/04/2016 (Sunday) from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016
Into the table below you can see the Sl. No., Post code, name of the post, the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board.
|Sl. No.||Post Code||Name of the Post||Total|
|01||11||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT)
Sub Inspector of Police (Civil)
(Men & Women)
|02.||12||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT)
Reserve Sub Inspector (AR)
(Men & Women)
|03.||13||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT)
Reserve Sub Inspector (SAR CPL) (Men)
|04.||14||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT)
Reserve Sub Inspector (TSSP) (Men)
|05.||16||Sub Inspector (Men) in
Special Protection Force (SPF)
|06.||17||Station Fire Officer||09|
Total number of post – 510
Scale of Pay for Sub Inspector (SCT, SPF), Sub Inspector (Men)
& Station Fire Officer
- For Post Code 11 to 14 & 16 – Rs. 28,940 – 78,910/-
- For Post Code 17 – Rs. 26,600 – 77,030/-
Age: As on 01/07/2016.
- For Post Code 11 to 14 & 16 – 21 years to 25 years.
- For Post Code 17 – 18 years to 30 years.
- Degree awarded by any University in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provisional Act of State or of any institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification. In the case of a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, as on 1st July, 2016, he/she must have passed Intermediate or any other examination recognized by the Telangana State Government as being equivalent to Intermediate and should have studied 3 years Degree course.
- For Post Code 11 to 17 (Men) – Height 167.6 Cms, Chest 86.3 Cms with minimum expansion of 5Cms.
- For Post Code 11 & 12 (Women) – Height 152.5 Cms.
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurements Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Written Test
|Gen / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 250/-|
Note* – Payment should be made by Online process mode.
How to Apply for Vacancy in Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board
|Common Name||Talangana State Police|
|Motto||Duty, Honour, Compassion|
|Formed||June 2, 2014|
|Legal jurisdiction||State of Telangana|
|Overviewed by||Government of Telangana|
|Headquarters||Office of the Director General of Police,
Saifabad, Hyderabad, Telangala – 500004
|Agency executive||Anurag Sharma, IPS
Director General of Police
|Parent agency||Home Department,
Government of Telangana
|Law enforcements||State Police Head Quarters of Telangana|
Please share Police Job 2016 in Telangana by TSLPRB update on your facebook profile and help your friends and family to get the detailed information about this vacancy. Don’t forget your one update can help lots of people looking around for a job, so do some social work on your social network.