Uttar Pradesh Police posted a recruitment advertisement to invite all eligible Indian candidates to apply for the post of 1652 Sub Inspector (Civil Police) (Male) in 2015.
Table of Contents: 1 Post Details 2 Salary Details 3 Eligibility 4 Selection Procedure 4.1 Application Fee 4.2 How to Apply
Date of advertisement – 18/09/2015
Last date to apply – See the details on websites – http://uppbpb.gov.in/
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2015
Into the table below you can see the name of a post, category-wise vacancies and then the total number of posts as advertised into the original recruitment advertisement notification of Uttar Pradesh Police
|Name of the post||Total|
| Sub Inspector
(Civil Police) (Male)
Total number of posts – 1652
Scale of Pay/Monthly Salary
Rs. 9300-34800+GP Rs. 4200/-
Age : 21 to 28 years (as on 01/07/2015)
Education : Graduate (50% marks)
Method of Selection
- Written Test
- Physical Test
Note* – The application fee should be paid by Internet Banking, Debit Cards & Credit Cards.
How to Apply
- Download the Advertisement
- Read the Advertisement Carefully
- Register Online
- Complete Application Form
- Submit the Fee
- Print the Complete Application Form & Fee Receipt
About Uttar Pradesh Police
Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP) is the police force of the state of Uttar pradesh . the Uttar Praesh Police is headed by Director General of Police Shri Jagmohan Yadav (IPS) of 1983 Batch, UP Police is the largest police force in the world working under a single Command, the Uttar Pradesh police was formed in 1861 When the Indian police Act came to enactment , the headquarters of the Uttar Pradesh Police is located in Allahabad since that time, Naini Central Prison is also situated close by, at Naini
Latest News of Uttar Pradesh
- The Uttar Pradesh Police on Sunday seized liquor worth Rs. 30 lakh which was being taken to Bihar. Bulandshahar’s Superintendent of Police (SP) Rajesh Kumar congratulated the team for their vigilance. ”The police seized 600 cartons of liquor. It was going from Punjab to Bihar. The two arrested have said that the liquor was being taken for the Bihar Assembly polls,”
- LUCKNOW: The Akhilesh Yadav government has implemented a major reshuffle involving over 60 IAS and IPS officers, including CEO of Greater NOIDA and SSP of Gautam Buddha Nagar.”The government has transferred 23 IAS and 42 IPS officers, including divisional commissioners, district magistrates, ADG, IGs, SSPs and SPs late last night,” an official spokesman said in Lucknow.The move came soon after after Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav asked the UP administration to pull up its socks and said party leaders and bureaucrats should serve people instead of concentrating on making money.
Among the IAS officers, CEO Greater Noida Rama Raman has been relieved of the post, but would continue to hold the charge of NOIDA and Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority.
Secretary (Higher Education) Anil Garg has been appointed as CEO, Greater Noida.
In another major transfer, SSP of Gautam Buddh Nagar Pritinder Singh has been shifted to Agra and he would be replaced by SSP-Jhansi Kiran S.
Secretary (Irrigation) MP Agarwal has been posted as Divisional Commissioner of Saharanpur, while Member (Judicial) UP Revenue Board Shyam Narain Tripathi has been made CEO of Kashi Vishwanath temple.
Special Secretary (Horticulture) Rajiv Rautela has been posted as District Magistrate (DM) of Fatehpur. DM Sultanpur Aditi Singh has been appointed as the Additional Managing Director of UP State Road Transport Corporation (UPSRTC).
Special Secretary (Dairy Development) S Rajalingam has been posted as DM Sultanpur.
While Special Secretary (APC branch) Sharad Kumar Singh has been appointed as DM Ballia, Commissioner Chitrakoot Kalpana Awasthi and DM Allahabad Kaushal Raj Sharma have been put on the waitlist. DM Sonbhadra Sanjay Kumar has been shifted to Allahabad.
Hope you found this news helpful for your career, please help your friends to find this news by sharing it with them over social networking websites like Facebook.