This page about 10 Important exam tips to qualify SSC MTS in 2017 is created by team TestBook (a pioneer in online exam preparation). If you also have anything valuable to share with naukridaily readers, please click here.
Staff Selection Commission’s Multi-Tasking Staff exam or the SSC MTS Exam is just around the corner. Are you ready to face the exams? If you are preparing for the exam then you will surely need some guidance and preparation tips. Read below to learn about Important Tips for SSC MTS Exam for 2017. If you follow these tips and tricks mentioned below, we are sure these important tips are going to help you for your preparation.
Important Tips – SSC MTS 2017
The following tips are going to help you during your preparation for SSC MTS exam. Read carefully and follow the instructions:
- Intense focus is needed to get you through this paper. The Tier I paper lasts only 120 minutes.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses before you go in for the exam.Attempt the questions that you know you can sail through. The exam is no time for you to experiment.
- Do not waste time rewriting questions on the rough sheet. Use the rough sheet only for calculations.
- Drop a question if it takes you more than 30 seconds to solve.
- If you are strong in 1 subject, for example – General Awareness, then allot less time to that section and give more time solve the weaker subjects.
- Do not forget – No one can solve all 150 questions. Thus, aim to solve only those questions that you are sure of.
- Do not keep thinking about the dropped questions. You will not be able to concentrate on the questions you are solving.
- Practicing Grammar for English section and Memorizing formulae for Quant is very important before exam.
- Do not forget about the 25 negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Be mentally prepared for any changes in the exam or increased difficulty level. Stay Calm & don’t Panic!
These are simple tips for you. But during last minute preparation and during the exams, a lot of us really get very anxious and do silly mistakes. All these tips are most important for you to keep in mind before exams. Read them again, just before you reach your examination center!
General Tips – SSC MTS Exam
- Do not forget to get your Admit Card printed.
- Do not carry any electronics with you in the exam hall.
- SSC MTS is still conducted offline. So carry 2 black ball point pens along with you.
- Remember to have a good night’s sleep!
- Do not have a heavy meal before exam.
- Eat healthy & home-made food during the exam week.
- And Stay Happy & Positive!
Hope you found these SSC MTS exam preparations tips., don’t forget to share it with your friends so they can take some help from this page.
All the best for your exam!